What a year 2022 has been for Polkastarter
Through ups and downs, bumps in the road, and unforeseen challenges, we managed to stay the course and get sh*t done! How did we do that? With your support, help and push. Let’s quickly look back at what you propelled us to achieve:
- $POLS got listed on Kraken, which means we’re now listed in all of the top #3 exchanges: Binance, Coinbase and Kraken
- We hit +400K monthly platform visits
- +100 Web3 projects advised
- Partnered with Poolside Accelerator to empower Web3 founders to build, launch and scale their projects through a 12-week acceleration program.
- Created the Poolside Hub in Lisbon — a 12,000 square feet space with 5 coworking rooms, 3 event spaces, 2 restaurant areas and 2 terraces where the Web3 community can connect and launch ideas.
- Pumped out a steady stream of content to keep the community both engaged and informed with 115 articles published
- We hosted 25 podcast episodes featuring some of the most intriguing, influential and knowledgeable people in the Web3 space (you can binge-listen to the episodes on the Spotify Poolside channel during the holidays)
- The Polkastarter Gaming website went live to serve a community that’s passionate and thirsty for good quality content around Web3 gaming.
- Polkastarter Gaming launched the inaugural GAM3 Awards to recognise the best Web3 games across 16 categories. Spoiler alert: with +200K votes and +220K views, the event was a massive success, and we’ll be doing it every year.
- Watch our 2022 in Review video here: Polkastarter: 2022 in Review - YouTube
If there’s one thing we can say about 2022 is, thank you. Thank you to everyone who became a part of the journey, and thanks to everyone who has worked to make that long list possible. Watch out, 2023 We’re coming back strong, full of energy, ideas and motivation to make the 2022 achievement list look like a post-it note.
That’s all, folks! Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy New Year! If you want to share, we’re curious to know what you’d be reading/learning about during the Christmas break. Leave a comment below.